Re: [TCLUG:13229] win2k

I think it'd be a great community service project for TCLUG.  We all get
together and pool some money to buy blank CD's, burn various kinds of
luser-friendly linux distros, and hand them out.  We could be an
information resource.

My concern is that the only people that go to these things are hard-core
MS lusers like paper-MCSE's.  We're preaching to the converted, and they
won't change.  It would still be a great PR thing for TC-LUG and Linux
in general.

If it doesn't conflict with school, I'd go.