Re: [TCLUG:13238] cloning machines

check out the linux remote boot howto, there is a nice bunch of utilities
for network booting boxes.. I personaly setup a script for remote booting
and cloning of windows boxes (software can do both linux and windows)
the program works from dos, linux, and can be booted via TFTP. :)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)