Re: [TCLUG:13229] win2k

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 10:53:48AM -0600, Ben Kochie wrote:
> hey.. is anyone intrested in going to the windows 2000 launch on the 17th?
> http://www.microsoft.com/twincities/windows2000/default.htm
>
> I was thinking about burning a bunch of Corel Linux CD's or maybe even
> redhat CD's.. I have access to an 8 disk 8x CD duplicator :)

	Actually, thinking about it, it might be nice to have a Linux
laptop there.  We can play with it, and people can ask us if it's W2K.
:-)

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature