Re: [TCLUG:13283] MPAA Leafletting/whatnot

Or movie theaters.. even. :)

pre-tclug friday night thing?  I could make 20-40$ worth of copies at
printing services tommrow...

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,