Protest the actions of the MPAA.

I just setup a half-assed website for this.

http://www.ringworld.org/stop-mpaa/

If you do not know the story about the MPAA and DVD encryption (DeCSS,
LiVID) and how they are going after pepople with the sourcecode and trying
to get the creators procecuted... look here:

http://www.opendvd.org/

and for more info on how to protest.. look here:
http://www.2600.com/news/2000/0130.html

I would like to coordinate this as much as we can so there can be a few
people at each local theatre.  Perhaps we could notify the local media and
let them know we are going to be "out there".

Get back to me at this address.  I might have to setup a list of people
for this, but thats no biggie.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,