Re: [TCLUG:13229] win2k

>Name a time and place.  My laptop and I will be there, although I don't think
>anyone (or at least anyone with clue) will be mistaking WindowMaker for
>Win2K...
        why would you want them to? :)
        M$ lusers like pretty GUIs (tho I admit I'm guilty of that pleasure
sometimes too); so show them Enlightenment with the fanciest shaped borders
and transparent/translucent windows you can make. :)
        let's see if win2k can keep up with *that*. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (612) 682-1091