Linksys (was: Re: hub)

>>      I've never had any trouble with Linksys equipment.
>> Everything they make seems to be linux friendly (their
>> etherfast cards even proclaim linux compatibility), and of
>> the ~15 cards and two hubs I've dealt with in the past, none
>> of them ever failed.
        I had a Linksys KVM switch here at work for a while... was the most
abominable piece of hardware i ever worked with. the display "jiggled", the
mouse would spontaneously move around the screen and click randomly, and
random characters would sometimes appear when I was typing.
        the box itself was plainly made from cheap parts.

I got a belkin 4-way KVM switch as a replacement, and have been very happy
with it ever since. :)

Carl Soderstrom