Re: [TCLUG:13321] Channel 4000: Hackers Plan Local MPAA Protest

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Chris McKinley wrote:

> Hear hear, but what if my 100sq yard area meets yours?  And, would a fist
> fight need a declaration of War?  Lovemaking a treaty?  Does this extend
> electronically to my servers?

     You keep your roving country away from mine and we'll
get along just fine.  Unless you want to buy a computer, but
I'll still have to see the money first.

Scott, ruler of the first facist democracy
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.