Re: [TCLUG:13321] Channel 4000: Hackers Plan Local MPAA Protest

Hello all:

Over the past week, I read the first few sections of the
O'Reilly PGP book.  I highly recommend it, not because it
is good PGP documentation (the Web has far better IMHO),
but because the *history* of PGP, in particular the legal
and licensing battles, is examined in its entirety.

Good stuff, food for thought.  I think it says what the
"right" thing is to do about the DeCSS situation.

John