Re: [TCLUG:13355] mpaa protesting.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Luke Francl wrote:

> Were can I meet you to get some copies? I work in Wilson library, but I
> can take an hour or two off tomorrow to get some copies from you anywhere
> on campus at the 2:30-3:30 time. I have my own staple gun which should
> meet my needs :)

HAHAHA. :)

Wherever we can get copies.  Ill be on east bank.. sooo.. ill figure out
where it is over there tommrow morning and try to contact you.

do you have a campus phone number that i can reach you at?

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,