Re: [TCLUG:13389] Xwrapper problems

>>         so startx -> xinit -> X -> Xwrapper -> /etc/X11/X -> XF86_SVGA ?
>>
>>         does anyone else think that's a bit excessively convoluted?
>Welcome to X.
>:]
        actually, the bit that really irks me, is that there's no man page
for Xwrapper. I think I even tried a man -K Xwrapper, and it's not mentioned
anywhere. ;(
        a simple 2-line explanation, would have saved me a chunk of headache.

anyone want to help write an Xwrapper man page and submit it to the XF86 org
Sat. afternoon?
would it do any good?
do I know what I'm asking? (no).

I think it'd be a good TCLUG project...

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (612) 682-1091