Re: [TCLUG:13389] Xwrapper problems

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>         actually, the bit that really irks me, is that there's no man page
> for Xwrapper. I think I even tried a man -K Xwrapper, and it's not mentioned
> anywhere. ;(
>         a simple 2-line explanation, would have saved me a chunk of headache.

Man, I'm so glad you asked this question.  I had the same problem  on the
machine I gave my 11-year old for Xmas.  I haven't had time to track it
down further than to note that I could manually get X running (no config
files! ick!!).  A man page was what I looked for too.

> anyone want to help write an Xwrapper man page and submit it to the XF86 org
> Sat. afternoon?
> would it do any good?
> do I know what I'm asking? (no).
>
> I think it'd be a good TCLUG project...

There are more expert brains here already, but you can count on me for
moral support!

Phil M.

--
Life is complex: