Re: [TCLUG:13396] Xwrapper man page (was: Re: [TCLUG:13389] Xwrapper problems)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> can someone bring a laptop? (preferably with the Xwrapper source.)

I almost suggested that, but I'm known for not waking up in time for
meetings. But if I make it, I'll bring my laptop with the source.

Sadly, this laptop still runs WinDOS, since I can't get Linux on it and am
too lazy to mess with it very much. Running WinDOS as it does, it's
useless to me, and I haven't even turned it on for over a month. It's
beautiful, a super-slim VAIO. Does anyone have a 2.5" - 3.5" IDE adaptor
they could lend me? It'd be for a good cause. :) Or point me to where I
could buy one?

--
Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com