Re: [TCLUG:13396] Xwrapper man page (was: Re: [TCLUG:13389] Xwrapper problems)

Why can't you run Linux on it?  I've heard the VIAOs are pretty Linux-friendly...

Gabe

> I almost suggested that, but I'm known for not waking up in time for
> meetings. But if I make it, I'll bring my laptop with the source.
>
> Sadly, this laptop still runs WinDOS, since I can't get Linux on it and am
> too lazy to mess with it very much. Running WinDOS as it does, it's
> useless to me, and I haven't even turned it on for over a month. It's
> beautiful, a super-slim VAIO. Does anyone have a 2.5" - 3.5" IDE adaptor
> they could lend me? It'd be for a good cause. :) Or point me to where I
> could buy one?
>

> --
> Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com

Gabe Turner <dopp@acm.cs.umn.edu>
U of MN Csci/IT Systems Staff
President - ACM @ U of MN

"Blood is life and it shall be all ours!" -Dimmu Borgir "The Night Masquerade"