Re: [TCLUG:13459] EEP! NOT GOOD!!

I would recommend serial console rather than KVM switch for servers.  If
you have the right x86 BIOS (currently only Phoenix, AFAIK), it will even
allow your BIOS startup to go through serial console.  With Sun hardware,
this is a no-brainer, but with Linux you do need to ask yourself if there
are any hardware functions you _need_ to get into the BIOS for, such as
SCSI card configuration, and if attaching kb/mouse for just those
functions would work for you.

-Chris