Dual-Headed setup

I have an old Hercules MGA graphics adapter and amber monitor...

I was going to throw both of them away outright - but then I remembered
that the hercules card (due to it's hardware address) can co-exist with
normal SVGA cards. Under Linux, that means you could have (for example)
the Alt-F5 text console appear on the second monitor, while still
retaining full functionality of your existing video card. (or, you could
run "top" on the second monitor, redirect console messages to it, etc,
etc. )

Also, there are some people who might want (for some crazy reason) a text
only display for a server console, or something like that.

So, I thought I would give anyone on the list the chance to take
these "Dinosaurs", if anyone would care to.   Anyone interested would have
to pick them up in Circle Pines, MN.

If no one responds, they will be sent to the boneyard.  (or - ideas on how
to recycle old equipment like this would also be appreciated).

______         _ __         "If you don't have the freedom to use what you
  /           ' )  )               own - then you do not own anything."
 / o ______    /  / _  . .    No apologies to Jack Valenti or the MPAA
/ <_/ / / <   /  (_</_(_/_  -- tneu@visi.com / http://www.visi.com/~tneu --