Oracle

At the last tclug meeting, we talked about the new free devloper release of
oracle. Is that available on CDROM? If so how do I get it? Is there and ISO
available that I could DL and burn to a disc? The only problem I am having now
with oracle is the thread error you get wwhen trying to install the database
assistant. Also no network protocols show up in that part of the install.
Other than that I think it is fine. I am running RH 6.1 on the machine at work
in question ad am trying to install 8.1.5 and get it operational. Looks like I
am going to generate some DBA skills after all... YUCK!

TIA
--
Ben Lutgens  System / Network Administrator CS Solutions Inc
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn

checking for mass_quantities_of_bass_ale in -lFridge... no
checking for mass_quantities_of_any_ale in -lFridge... no
Warning: No ales were found in your refrigerator.
  We highly suggest that you rectify this situation immediately.