Re: [TCLUG:12799] help me find a MUA

>You might want to check out postilon or mahghony.  The latter is a outlook-
>style emailer.  Uses python for a scripting language (!)
        Mahogany looks really cool in the screenshots I've seen; but the
version I DL'd had some real problems. the configuration menus were broken
in many cases (words running out of their box; so you couldn't read the
explanations of what it was you were configuring); and the config tool
crashed frequently. In fact, I think I sent one (badly configured) message
with it; and gave up.
        it supposedly has a newsreader included as well; but I couldn't find
any mention of that functionality in the actual program.

it does have a pretty interface, tho; and the Python scripting would be very
cool.

I think I'll stick with mutt for the moment.

Carl Soderstrom.
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (612) 682-1091