Re: [TCLUG:13602] Linux Games at Con of the North Game Convention

  Hi,

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Bob Tanner wrote:

> This year we will be showing crossfire, a multi-user gauntlet/rogue/nethack
> like game. Stop on by and see what cool games are out for linux.

I know you're a huge crossfire fan, but are you avoiding Q3A and CivCTP
and other games that are also available off Linux?

I've been a Strictly Unix user for ages, and I have to admit that the
first really, REALLY good-looking app I ever saw under Linux was
CivCTP. Looks great, works smoooothly, etc.

-Yaron