RE: [TCLUG:13647] multi-processors (was:Re: [TCLUG:13602] Myth II for Linux)

>I believe abit makes a dual 370 board but i might just be smokin crack.
        yeah, the BP6. (www.bp6.org)
        it won't support P3 CPUs, tho. (unless you buy an adapter, which you
can get from a company linked from bp6.org).
        supposedly the BP6 will support up to a 133MHz bus, and 550Mhz CPUs;
so there actually may be some reason to get the P3s; but it still seems like
a mostly dubious idea.

of course, I'm just shooting off at the mouth here; so I could be completely
clueless.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (612) 682-1091