HTML form, servlets: Lynx vs Netscape

Anyone know of any reason why an html form, using a servlet as the backend
(POST) would work fine under Netscape, but not under Lynx?

I don't mean a programming error either.

Under lynx, it just "HTTP request sent; waiting for response.", but why Lynx
is just hanging here, I can use Netscape to my hearts delight and the form
works perfectly.

Just test with IE, it does not work either. Just like Lynx. Any ideas?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700