Re: [TCLUG:13668] anyone use Gnucash

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 08:14:26AM -0600, Eric M. Hopper wrote:
>	I've given up on Gnucash because of all of the extraneous
>dependencies.  I've decided to use a non-free program called
>'Moneydance' (http://seanreilly.com/java).  It's downloadable over the
>web and is only $30.  It's written in Java.  It doesn't seem to work
>with Kaffe, but it works with IBMs JDK 1.1.8.

Hmmm, funny, but am a Debian user and I just do a
ÚÄ(root@newbox)Ä(pts)Ä(08:30am:02/17/00)ÄÄ
ÀÄ(/home/blutgens)> apt-get install gnucash

And wait a few minutes for my software to download an install. Pity the other
package managment tools seem to not have an interface as intuitive as apt-get

--
Ben Lutgens  System / Network Administrator CS Solutions Inc
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn

checking for mass_quantities_of_bass_ale in -lFridge... no
checking for mass_quantities_of_any_ale in -lFridge... no
Warning: No ales were found in your refrigerator.
  We highly suggest that you rectify this situation immediately.

PGP signature