IP chains rules file (template)

Help!

I'm looking for the rules file which was mentioned a few times last fall as
a starter template for IPchains.... the one "to start with and then punch
holes in" if that awakens anyones memory.

Hopefully it wasn't at:
http://rlz.ne.mediaone.net/linux/firewall/
... because... well, this link seems to be dead.

(BTW, thanks to all who responded to my request for opinions about Linux vs
Solaris.)

gs
My new mantra:
I will not stay up until 1:30am reading the IPchains HOWTO.
I WILL not stay up until 1:30am reading the IPchains HOWTO.
I will NOT stay up until 1:30am reading the IPchains HOWTO.
I will not STAY up......

George Swan
Collection Development Support Unit	VOICE:	(612) 624-5860
Room 170B, Wilson Library			FAX:	(612) 626-9353
University of Minnesota Libraries		g-swan@tc.umn.edu
309 19th Avenue South			cdm-web@tc.umn.edu
Minneapolis, MN 55455			colldev@tc.umn.edu
USA						http://www.lib.umn.edu/cdm/