Newbie RH6.1 install

Hello everyone ! !

I have RH 6.1 installed on my computer.   It is the only OS on the PC.

MESSAGE:
DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSTALL SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER

For some reason I still have to boot up with a floppy disk to get into
Linux.

Does anyone have an idea on how I can fix this problem?

I adjusted the bios to look at "C" only but that did not help and I did'nt
think it would either but had to try.  I also tried to reinstall the kernel.
Some how LILO is on the disk I was prompted to make several installs ago.
On recent installs I have opted not to create a disk thinking that would
automatically setup system to boot from drive.

Thanks for any assistance.