Munny where yer mouf is

Chris McKinley and I were talking on IRC (join us!) about how fun and
instructive a *tightly constrained and moderated* local cracking contest
would be. It would give people here (all of us admins, to some extent)
some real-world, hands-on (and best of all, legal and non-damaging)
experience with the insecurity of our Linux (and other) systems.

One person could put up a box and offer a challenge. The crack would be
prize enough, I think, but also we could all pitch some money in a pool
and offer a physical prize for the crack. Kind of like the Linux/PPC crack
from a while back.

Any takers? It'd be fun!!

--
Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com