Re: [TCLUG:13814] hostname suggestions

Heh...no, I had a better use for fury.  It's a mac.

Hope has hopes of becoming unix some day.

Freedom was our first Linux webserver.

Purity is the network monster^H^H^H^Hitor...watches for bogons.
Desire *was* a 386SX-16 as a secondary NS running FreeBSD (it's much
better now...)

I need a name for my two new SGI Challenge L's now.  Can anyone come up
with something appropriate to my scheme?