Re: [TCLUG:13814] hostname suggestions

Cheech * Chong are the names of 2 of my parents apartment buildings, so
that won't work.  Plus we have cheechinc.com, which is now a client of
ours (the "MojoRola")

I need names that describe the machines: big, suck a lot of power,
heavy, masterful...these are the prison rapists of my network.

deity and piety?

bubba and lothar?