Re: [TCLUG:13809] Munny where yer mouf is

On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 03:10:54PM -0600, Christopher Palmer wrote:

I would gladly put one of my 486s up on my DSL.  They've got a fairly
minimal Red Hat install with the typical security functions taken:
Disabling all ports except the basics.  I could probably use a little help
tightening it down prior to the contest.  I could have this up in a day or
so, if y'all want.

Cool?

Ben