Re: [TCLUG:13925] IP Address range for a domain? (USE JWHOIS)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Mark K wrote:

> This can be difficult, since whoever enters the owner's name could add
> extra spaces, abbreviations or punctuation that may make a search like
> this ineffective or incomplete.  If the next block requested was entered
> as "Real-Time Enterprises" it most likely would not show.  I would guess
> the best way would be to search for words that would be in the name (or
> other searchable field) and try to parse through all the records for
> matches.
>
> Mark

Heh, yeah, didn't figure there would be an easy way.. it'd be kind of cool
if they would let you do a lookup by the contact handle or e-mail address,
but it doesn't look like they do.. (you can look up the contact handle or
e-mail address, but i can't find a way to list all records associated with
that contact..)

--
Nate Carlson <carlson@real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700