Re: [TCLUG:13925] IP Address range for a domain? (USE JWHOIS)

Okay, lets use me as an example.  I own iexposure.com.  You want to find
my IP range:

nslookup www.iexposure.com
208.42.20.somethingorother

so you have the IP address for the website/mailserver or whatever.  Then
you can do:

whois 208.42.20.somethingorother@arin.net

and get a list of my IP block assignment.

You can get a list of an ISP's customers (usually high-speed and colo),
for instance VISI:

whois 209.98@arin.net | less
whois 208.42@arin.net | less

they will exceed the 255 (?) max records, but you can start narrowing it
down by adding numbers to the IP address.

The less specific you are, the less specific ARIN will be with the
results returned.  Of course, there's no way of knowing whether
iexposure has another block on a different major network (i.e. we have
208.42.20.0/23 but we also may have another block with the 1st 2 octets
being different).  Those wouldn't show up.