Re: [TCLUG:13980] notebooks

The fun part of Debian on floppies is you must have disks in excellent
condition. Great way to go through a stack of disks and find out if you
should throw them or keep them. If the disk isn't perfect, it doesn't
boot. Oh yeah, that's fun. You can do a modem install too. Imagine doing
a modem install on a 14.4. Whee.

No thanks, I'll stick to my cd's and networking. Null modem is still
faster than floppies. To hell with disk spanning.