Hostnames revisited

I had a late thought about some hostnames.  Not that it was worth a lot of
bandwidth even when the topic was current.

For "The Matrix" buffs, you could use a bunch of terms from Linear Algebra
as a theme:

nullspace.matrix.net
rowspace.matrix.net
columnspace.*
leftnullspace
eigenvector
eigenvalue
eigensystem
annihilator (OK, that's from Diff EQNs, but I think it's
		worthy<g>)
rank
pivot
transform
symmetric
real
hermitian

blah blah blah

(btw, while I'm neither a screensaver user nor Matrix fanatic, I did think
the matrix screen saver for xscreensaver that looks like the scrolling
waterfall displays in the movie was pretty cool.)

Phil M

--
Life is complex:
It has real and imaginary components.