Re: [TCLUG:14137] March 4th Meeting

Bob Tanner wrote:

> Is LinuxCare talking the entire time for this months meeting?
>
> Just curious.

Pretty much. A tech from LinuxCare is coming to talk about various
things they are doing. I am going to post an announcement as soon as I
can confirm what room we will be in. Hopefully I can get that out
tomorrow.

I think this meeting will be very informative for everyone, especially
all of those 'upper management' people that think Linux will never make
it because there are no companies that will formally support it. Please
spread the word about this meeting to anyone you know that may be
interested. (System Admins, IT Managers, CEO's, etc.)

And the first 50 people to show up will get a LinuxCare Bootable
Business Card. (BBC) For those who don't know what that is, it's a
bootable cd that is the size of a business card. It boots Linux and is
used to troubleshoot problems. Very cool.

Stay tuned for more info...

Clay