Re: [TCLUG:11798] Y2k

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> happy new year everyone; welcome to the biggest non-event of the Millenium. :)

I don't know about that -- in a thousand years we might be able to come up
with something even bigger that won't happen...

> unfortunately, I had to leave a party at my girlfriend's house to do it. :(
> I'd much rather celebrate it with a drink in one hand and a woman in the
> other. :)

At the risk of getting in trouble, I'd suggest that a gentleman would
put the drink in the woman -- it frees one of your hands, and might be
more fun for all concerned. <G>

PhilM

--
Life is complex: