Re: [TCLUG:11798] Y2k

>Well all of my servers have rolled over, no problems yet.  Looks like
>Internet Exposure will stay standing...
        everything looks good here too. my wildcat 4.1 bbs will still upload
and download files; all the windows boxen seem to have handled the date
change correctly, and even updated the BIOSes on machines that otherwise
didn't roll over right (under DOS).
        even my last win3.11 box rolled over right; which surprised me a
bit. (I'd tested it on other machines; but wasn't quite sure how this one
would react). only problem seems to be that File Mangler doesn't display the
"00" quite right. comes out as ":0"; but it still sorts the files by date
correctly.

happy new year everyone; welcome to the biggest non-event of the Millenium. :)
unfortunately, I had to leave a party at my girlfriend's house to do it. :(
I'd much rather celebrate it with a drink in one hand and a woman in the
other. :)

best of wishes on the new Millenium,
Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.