Re: [TCLUG:11798] Y2k

> Well all of my servers have rolled over, no problems yet.  Looks like
> Internet Exposure will stay standing...

I have a 486 (Micronics JX30G motherboard, IIRC...) that didn't hardware
rollover properly. Kept it on and Win95 rolled over fine. Shut it off
then on, and yup, though it was Jan 4 1980. Set the date properly and
all seems well. :)

My main Abit BH6 based workstation seems well so far. See about some of
the other machines tomorrow. Homemade explosives were made, potatoes
were fired, stuff 'sploded, much fun was had, now I'm going to bed...