Re: Re: [TCLUG:11792] [TCLUG] I'd like some opinions on a business

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, "Eric M. Hopper" wrote:
> My only problem is that you seem very Intel focused, and I won't buy
Intel CPUs.

I am with Eric here, but I know other people aren't. I realize you might
not be able to afford to have a wide selection of products when you start
out, but for me, buying Intel is like saying "Go ahead, Intel, close the PC
architecture. I want to pay more for my computers!". Which would be lying,
but that is just my opinion.

Regardless of what you choose to do, I wish you the best of luck. Happy New
Year!

Troy