Re: [TCLUG:11792] [TCLUG] I'd like some opinions on a business

     I'm willing to build Athlon boxes, along with Alpha &
PPC if I can find a decent source of parts for those.  I
just didn't list an Athlon box because it didn't fit into a
low-cost example, and it didn't fit into a dual/quad cpu
example.  Once someone comes out with a multi-cpu board for
it I'd gladly make the Athlon my primary chip.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman