Re: [TCLUG:11792] [TCLUG] I'd like some opinions on a business

>     I'm willing to build Athlon boxes, along with Alpha &
>PPC if I can find a decent source of parts for those.  I
>just didn't list an Athlon box because it didn't fit into a
>low-cost example, and it didn't fit into a dual/quad cpu
>example.  Once someone comes out with a multi-cpu board for
>it I'd gladly make the Athlon my primary chip.
        Hotrail (www.hotrail.com) is working on a 4-way and 8-way K7
chipset. I actually called their marketing dept.; and they said they're 'in
heavy verification' right now. (which turned out to be marketing-speak for
"you won't see actual boards available until late next year").
        looks interesting; but it's just marketing hype right now.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091