From: adam@bilbo.intexp.com [mailto:adam@bilbo.intexp.com]On Behalf Of
Adam Maloney
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 10:46 AM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:11885] Looking for specific hardware

I'm going to attempt to build a linux-based ethernet router.  I remember
seeing some motherboards that had like 6 or 8 PCI slots.  I have no idea
where to pick something like this up.  This is starting as a personal
project at home, so I'm not real concerned about pps and performance
yet.  I just want to play with the linuxrouter project.

Thanks

--
Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator