RH Development tools

Greet the sun all,

I installed RH6.1 using that wonderful new wizard. It was a custom
installation and I deselected development to install.  I did not want
all the development libraries installed as I was not going to do custom
development.  However, RH also does not install make, gcc, or any tools
that would allow me to compile source code.  I tried installing the
tools individually but so far it has been a dismal failure because I
don't know all the tools necessary to compile a program.  Is there any
way to get all the development tools without having to do a reinstall?

--
Perry Hoekstra
Consultant