More wierd things

(not related to previous post)

We had an application running great on a RH5.0 box and with a little
trickery got it work on a RH6.1 box, copying over the libc.so.XXX
libraries, and making symbolic links to /etc/localtime, etc.  Now when the
program runs, it produces the following on the console screen (nowhere
else that I know of):

fd_offset is not page aligned. Please convert program:  "Program_name"

I'm not certain what type of conversion this error is referring to, or how
to go about converting it.  I do not have the source for this app and the
vendor is no longer supporting it.  The app works great, and runs fast and
clean with exception to the error.  Any ideas or hints?

Thanks in advance (again...2 already on FRIDAY....)
Mark

ReadyNET Go!, Inc.  -  Building your Business on the net

Mark J. Kroska
MIS Director

320.656.0765 Voice
888.447.3239 Toll Free