Re: [TCLUG:11979] irc

And I could set up one of my boxes to run as an IRC node - however - would we
have one big IRC server that has a channel for each LUG, or would we have many
smaller servers (one for each LUG or LUG area).

The first would be nice, if we had lots of bandwidth, and guaranteed
reliability.  The second would be nice for speed / overall reliability - but we
would probably have to deal with the netsplits we suffer from on EFnet.

N. Reinking
CVS Administrator / Perl Programmer, SUPERVALU, Inc.
PGP User ID:0x9E9CA97F
Fingerprint: 0231 E289 D0CD E741 41ED 8AB3 B37D 0583 9E9C A97F
Key available at http://minainerz.sigfs.org/pgpkey.txt or any public keyserver
(http://www.keyserver.net)