Re: Adaptec Woes

Does anyone know if a similar problem affects the 2930U2 card?  I'm using
a custom built 2.2.13 kernel, running on Mandrake 6.1.  My Zip drive and
CD writer both fail under Linux, whether I use both together or either on
their own.  The Zip drive is an external SCSI 250Mb, the CD-RW is the
Yamaha 6416.  Any help would be much appreciated - I get virtually
identical errors to the ones Andrew described.  I can't easily post
example errors as my computer's not exactly happy at the moment..... (due
to an unrelated problem :-))

Ian