One other note

     Those boxes are fairly generic in their differences at
the moment, purely for example purposes.  In the absolute
final version they'll be a bit different in the fact xeon
and ppro's will be available, along with rackmounts, a
server or two will start out config'd for raid, and a few
workstations will be set up for very low and very high end.
At this point I'm really just looking for suggestions for
hardware options and more importantly, whether or not the
prices are looking good enough to the point where you might
suggest to your PHB that they give me a call.

Scott, who woke up at 4 am realizing he forgot to include
speakers on the workstations
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.