Re: [TCLUG:12143] hello

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 05:11:29PM -0000, Katie Harris wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 05:08:20PM -0000, Katie Harris wrote:
>>> what's the list opinion on LinuxBabies posting to say hello?  :)
>>
>> 	That depends.  What's a LinuxBaby?  :-)
>
> someone who has no bloody idea what she's doing with this OS but is
> certain it can't be nearly as irritating as her Windows box?  :)

	Ahh.  :-)

	Well, my personal opinion is that you're welcome to say 'hello'
if you like.  *grin*

	Welcome to Linux, and to the list!  :-)

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature