Re: [TCLUG:12143] hello

> > *laugh* no offense to anyone, but we've got way too many single guys on
> > this list. *prepares to be flamed.. hehe*
>
>      I think one of us is now guaranteed to stay that way
> for the forseeable future now.

heh.

Seriously tho, I've seen only a total of three other women besides
myself at the meetings. Amy included. Its frustrating that there aren't
more women involved with linux. Even in this day in age, its an odd
place to be in society; a woman who is "geeky". Kinda weird *shrug*, but
thats a whole other topic.

~j