Re: [TCLUG:11972] CDRW COmpatibility

> I have the same CDRW device. I have compiled all of the modules, can mount CDs and read. But
> I'm lost when it comes to writting CD-Rs with cdrecord. It wants to use SCSI device
> addresses. My CDRW is an IDE/ATAPI device.  I have the ide-scsi module loaded so it will
> treat is as a SCSI device. But how do I determine the SCSI address? the "cdrecord -scanbus"
> only shows my DAT device.

Watch your logs when the ide-scsi driver is loaded... I have everything
spewing to an aterm, its handy. :)

Damn, can't get mine to spew it and I'm too tired to mess with it, but
you can just guess. Its bus,device,LUN  LUN should be 0, bus is probably
1 since I'm guessing the 'real' SCSI is at 0. Try dev=1,0,0, or 1,1,0...