Re: [TCLUG:12143] hello

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 11:17:22AM -0600, Christopher Palmer wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Scott wrote:
>
>> 	Chris Palmer was starting to work on a non-annoying dist,
>> haven't heard him say anything about it lately.  Maybe he realized
>> that such an undertaking would surely destroy any remaining traces of
>> a social life he might still have.
>
> What's 'social' mean? I've never felt more alive than I do when I read
> the GCC HOWTO. And yes, the distro is coming along. It'll be usable
> within a month, I think. It'll take longer than that to work out all
> the buglies.

	In an attempt to distill the rules of this conversation...

	I'm a bigger geek than you are!

	*big grin*

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature