Re: [TCLUG:12143] hello

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Adam Maloney wrote:

> Well...without X we wouldn't have SameGame...and w/o Same Game I get
> crabby...and when I get crabby, files start getting randomly deleted in
> /var/spool/mail  :)

     It ain't my mail spool, delete away.  See if I care
that some old lady won't be getting pictures of her newborn
grandson.  That's just the price which needs to be paid in
order to rid the world of the foul and bloated X.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.